Friday June 16, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
Superintendent: Logan Goggin
1. Exhibitor must abide by the general rules for the Fair and for livestock.
2. All animals must be on the Fairgrounds by 4:30 p.m. and must remain until the entire show has been completed.
3. Youth classes are open to any youth currently enrolled in a recognized recording association.
4. Other breeds must be duly recorded in a recognized recording association to be eligible.
5. Commercial heifers will show with other breeds unless the minimum requirement of 10 head is met for a separate show.
6. Market animal classes will be eligible for all youth and must be shown slick down.
7. Superintendents reserve the right to break classes containing over 15 head.
Premiums: $25.00 – $20.00 – $15.00 – $10.00 – $5.00
Only ONE premium paid for each class
Open Supreme Champion Heifer- $100.00
Open Supreme Champion Bull – $100.00
1. Beef Showmanship – Champion Youth Showman will be selected – Junior 4H, Senior 4H and FFA
Premiums for Junior and Senior Division: $10-$7-$5-$3-$1 for the rest of the class.
2. Beef Youth Divisions:
MARKET ANIMAL CLASSES:
Market classes broken by weight. Market heifers will compete with steers in their respective weight class.
Heifers shown in the market animal classes will not be eligible to show in the breeding classes.
Grand Champion Market Animal $100.00
Reserve Champion Market Animal $50.00
3. Open and Youth Show Breeding Classes – Female
- OTHER BREEDS (Any breed with at least 10 head may have a show)
Commercial heifers will show with other breeds unless the minimum requirements of 10 head is met for a separate show.
- Junior Heifer Calf – Calved between January 1, 2016 and April 30, 2016
- Winter Heifer Calf – Calved between November 1, 2015 and December 31, 2015
- Senior Heifer Calf – Calved between September 1, 2015 and October 31, 2015
- Summer Yearling Heifer – Calved between May 1, 2015 and August 31, 2015
- Junior Yearling Heifer – Calved between January 1, 2015 and April 30, 2015.
- Senior Yearling Heifer – Calved between September 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.
Cow-calf class-shown by breed. *Cow/calf class winners will not show for champion Female
Champion and Reserve Champion Female.
Heifers shown in the market show are NOT eligible to show in the breeding classes.
4. Boyle County Youth Show Only – Champion $25.00 Reserve $10.00
5. Open Show Division
- Junior Bull Calf
- Winter Bull Calf
- Senior Bull Calf
- Summer Yearling Bull
- Junior Yearling Bull
- Senior Yearling Bull
- Two year old Bull
Grand Champion Bull & Reserve Champion Bull
OTHER BREEDS (Any breed with at least 10 head may have a show)