Saturday June 9, 2018 6:00 p.m.
Superintendent: Kevin Ellis
1. Exhibitors must abide by the general rules for the fair and for livestock.
2. All animals must be on the Fairgrounds by 4:30 p.m.
3. Weigh in starts at 5:00 p.m.
4. The Boyle County Investment In Youth Sale Committee will be conducting a Jackpot Show in conjunction with the Boyle County Fair Swine, Goat, Sheep and Beef Shows. There will be a separate jackpot for market animals and breeding females.
Entry fee is $25. Winner of the Jackpot Class will win half the entry moneys received.
SWINE YOUTH DIVISION
4-H & FFA will show together
Definition of Classes
1. Youth Market Animals: Barrows and Gilts
Classes divided by weight upon arriving at fairgrounds
Classes for registered classes are:
- Chester White
- Poland China
- All Other Breeds.
PEDIGREES ARE REQUIRED FOR PUREBRED MARKET CLASSES
All entries in market hog show MUST be K.U.I.P. Tagged
Grand Champion Market Hog – $50.00 Reserve Champion Market Hog – $25.00
Novice Showmanship – Under 9 years old as of Jan 1(ribbon only)
Premiums for Junior and Senior Division: $10-$7-$5-$3-$1 for the rest of the class.
Junior Showmanship – 9-13 as of Jan 1
Senior Showmanship – 14-21 as of Jan 1
3. Breeding Gilts: January, February, March farrowed gilts are eligible. Registered classes will be divided by age and crossbred gilts will be shown by weight.
Grand Champion Breeding Gilt – $50.00 Reserve Champion – $25.00
4. Boyle County Youth Show Only – Champion $25.00 Reserve $10.00