Friday, June 16th, 2017
Show starts at 10:00am
Superintendent – Bev Branco & Jaymie Ross
Livestock Pavilion, .Boyle County Fairgrounds
1. Competition is open to all youth ages 18 and under in 4-H/FFA.
2. Animals to be shown are Bantams, Large Fowl, and Water Fowl.
3. No entry fee is needed.
4. No one is allowed in the aisles during judging except clerk, judge or show official.
5. No sick birds allowed.
6. Only handle your own birds unless given permission by the owner.
7. APA and ABA standards will govern the classes.
8. Please do not coop out until judging is complete.
9. All birds must be Pullorum Typhoid tested. Please bring current certificates if your birds have been tested. Any birds that haven’t been tested will be tested on site by KY State Department of Agriculture.
*Awards given- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ribbons. Trophies for Grand and Reserve Grand Champion
Boyle County Youth Show Only – Champion $25.00 Reserve $10.00*
- Feather legged Bantam
- Large Fowl
- Small Water Fowl
- Large Water Fowl
Each class will be broken into 4 divisions (pullet, cockerel, hen and cock classes) with a limit of 2 entries per division per exhibitor.